You will take care of the preparation of the aircraft before flights and reconditioning after flight , ensuring a rigorous verification of a number of points based on technical documentation.
- As guarantor of safety, you will play an essential role in our maintenance activity by checking the general condition of the aircraft before each flight (no leakage, control and refueling if necessary of fluids such as engine oil, oxygen, fuel, tyre condition check with possible changes and cabin refurbishment) and by reporting to your managers the technical defects found.
- You will gain autonomy in detecting technical anomalies thanks to the support of line maintenance team leader and the implementation of internal training.
- At departure of aircraft, you will assist the pilots in their installation and start-up, while guaranteeing their safety.
- On the flight back, you will ensure the parking of the aircraft and its security (blocks, etc.)
- In addition, you will be required to perform tyre change - under the control of line maintenance team leaders - in our wheel shop.
- You will also be in charge of towing the planes in order to move them outside the hangar as part of their installation before flight, or inside the hangar during their parking.
- You will be the company's representative at first contact with our pilot customers and will be in charge of forwarding all feedback in order to constantly improve our services.
Negotiable salary depending experience.Please, indicate salary you expect.