you will be in charge to:
- Write and perform updates (Edition, Amendments) and Aircraft Maintenance Program
- Take into account and apply the Airworthiness Emergency Guidelines, meet the requirements of the Technical Authority (DGA), the manufacturer and the suppliers
- Acting on trouble shooting with the Airworthiness Management and the Maintenance Team;
- Report to the Airworthiness Management and the Maintenance Team of the airworthiness status of each airplane;
- Obtain the necessary authorizations from the Engineering / Quality services for the management of flight reserves and MELs (minimum equipment lists);
- Examine incidents and operational problems affecting the fleet's safety and navigability, and take immediate corrective action
- Carry out technical reports in accordance with internal, legal and manufacturer and supplier procedures;
- Examine the List of Equipment Technical Tolerances in order to follow the deadlines and plan the necessary actions;
- Ensure that maintenance instructions are updated (work cards)
- Ensure the planning and proper execution of maintenance operations related to the maintenance program and report any non-airworthiness conditions;
- Conduct a maintenance schedule and estimate work;
- Ensure the fleet technical supervision in accordance with the company's procedures;
This position is based at Cognac in France.
Negotiable salary depending experience.