you will be in charge to:
- Ensure that operations are managed in compliance with safety and quality rules;
- Establish maintenance, overhaul, repair and troubleshooting objectives and the resources to achieve them (including manpower and tools)
- Ensure that objectives are respected in the hangar and adapt them if necessary to the maintenance workshop vagaries
- Ensure and follow the schedule of engineers under his responsibility
- Establish and follow up the progress of the maintenance tasks under his responsibility, in collaboration with the office method
- Propose any actions to reduce costs, delays
- Being responsible for operations achievement, respecting safety and quality rules
- Participate in the continuous improvement process and intervention times optimization;
Position based at Cognac in France.
Negotiable salary depending experience.