TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advises on technical problems of repair and maintenance of helicopter.
- Solves maintenance problems achieves proper operating deficiency of components such as rotor heads, landing gear, rotor blades, transmission including controls and rigging
- Determines repair procedures necessary to correct defective equipment.
- Diagnose reoccurring malfunctions and recommend corrective action by initiation or material deficiency reports.
- Performs repair of components such as rotor heads, rotor blades, gear boxes, drive shafts, engines and landing gear. 6. Inspect helicopter to determine operational status.
- Interprets inspection findings and determines adequacy of corrective actions.
- Inspects completed or in progress work to ensure compliance with local policies and technical publications.
- Evaluates performance of assigned personnel.
- Conducts and supervises on-the-job training programs.
- Train personnel on the use of maintenance manuals and RSAF manuals.
- Train RSAF personnel on all phases of training.
5 working days, 8 working hours and 30 days annual vacation + 11 days holiday
The company provides accommodations, air tickets, transport from home to workplace, individual vehicule, telephone, internet, health care.