You supervise and controle a sub-contracted line and base maintenance and your job will consist of :
- To supervise and plan methodically and rigorously maintenance activities, effectively managing human and equipment resources on different bases.
- Ensure compliance with Part 145 regulations and procedures.
- Ensure objectives met quality standard, deadlines and costs.
- Ensure training, empowerment, and skills development of your sub-contractors.
- To change means of production and contribute to the quality improvement.
- Monitor and control the continuing airworthiness performed by external service provider.
- Respond to quality audits and competency assessments;
- Ensure compliance and completeness of working documents in accordance with applicable maintenance procedures and planning;
- Organize off-site troubleshooting tasks in addition of line maintenance.
Wages under a local law contract with 40 days of leave for the on site activity with complement for external missions.
Salary and conditions to be negotiated according to your experience.