You will have authority to ensure that all SMS processes are established and maintained in accordance with the objectives of Directorate General.
you will be in charge to:
- Develop and update procedures for the operation of the Safety Management System;
- Facilitating, coordinating, piloting and monitoring activities related to the SMS;
- Manage the SMS documentation ;
- Spread information related to security at all levels;
- Establish verification mechanisms;
- Organize feedback and ensure relevance;
- Prepare and organize security reviews;
- Ensure all detected events have been analyzed to appropriate depth regarding their severity level ;
- Follow up safety related information in the aeronautical field;
- Train staff in Human Factors and Safety aspects;
- Perform security audits as well as internal audits and suppliers;
- Conduct airworthiness reviews of aircraft monitored by the Maintenance Organization Management and maintained by the maintenance organization (FRA145)
Negotiable salary depending experience.